PocketCM Contacts & Keyboard
PocketCM

Your mobile at your fingertips
Google
Welcome (logout)
PocketCM Theme & Customization :  PocketCM
Old theme for PocketCM, and question about theming, request for theme, etc... 
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but . . .
Posted by: Zuke ()
Date: October 08, 2008 08:59PM

I am new to the PocketCM scene and I really LOVE the Contact software. I'm having just a couple problems though, and I couldn't find the answer no matter how hard I looked (I might be blind, sorry).

1. I don't know where to change the theme. There is no "settings" that I can see from within the Contacts application.

2. I don't want the virtual keyboard coming up. Normally (in the rest of WM6) if it comes up, I can tell it to hide away, but there's no option to in Contacts. I use a Hermes 8525, so I have a sliding qwerty keyboard; if I want a keyboard then i have one! When I do switch into landscape view (and slide out my keyboard) the virtual keyboard disappears, but the screen is left with a gaping black hole where it was. The SMS history is left crunched on the upper half of the screen.

Any thoughts? Thank you all in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but . . .
Date: October 08, 2008 09:55PM

Just an update, I installed a little mod called "Null KB" to simply get rid of the virtual keyboard entirely. Still having an issue with changing themes, though.

Date: October 09, 2008 07:04AM

OK, after EXTENSIVE searching, I found all the little options and settings.

Feature request: write a readme!

"It just goes to show you shouldn't kneel down, grab the third rail with both hands, and piss on it from three feet away."

Posted by: tene ()
Date: October 09, 2008 11:13AM

press the filter button (third button on the bottom), scroll down, last button is option... from there you can check.

For your keyboard issue, tap on the header (upper part of the screen), there is also an option to never show sip in landscape, but show it in portrait.

LAST THING: DO NOT PM ME!

Also, readme is a good idea... you want to start it?

Date: October 09, 2008 05:07PM

Fair enough. I was just a little surprised that with as many people that are on this board, no one was responding (even if only to call me a newb).

I would happily start a ReadMe or instructions piece, but with my level of understanding, it's going to be really basic.

"It just goes to show you shouldn't kneel down, grab the third rail with both hands, and piss on it from three feet away."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
© 2010 Quentin Pouplard