What's coming for 0.19?
PocketCM 0.19 will change lot of things internally.
The most important change is a rewrite of the alpha blended image rendering. The objective was to make it fast enough in order to let skinner play with some shadows and transparency. This was the next step of the rewrite (the first was to speed up animation effect).
The good news is that you'll see theme like that in 0.19:
New filling method are now possible:
- alphaimage(...) as before, except the performance are decent
- alphafill(#color, alpha) to fill an area with a translucency color (used for the button in the contact detail).
- A common header to all page (that of course can be customized) with network and battery info (what else do you need/want?)
- Ability to use button for back, edit, note and more.
- More labels, in order to set nice background everywhere.
- A real note page, easier to customize.
And now.... I have to make my best to keep some level of compatibility with .18 theme.
Which lead me to the interresting question: do you prefer stay compatible without new feature, or you prefer to get cutting edge version that may break stuff?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2008 09:32PM by tene.
Post by tene on January 06, 2008 09:25PM