PocketCM Keyboard 0.15 - Coming soon
After some time spent on the website, I've come back to PocketCM Keyboard development.
The basic idea is to update the application to support all the improvements made for PocketCM Contact and PocketCM ImageViewer.
The planned feature are:
- More customization: image for each key, size for each key
- Unlimited number of layout
- Support for word frequency in dictionary
- Different action per key, you should be able to create layout with various behavior, define what happens if you press a key, or stay pressed on a key, if suggestion happen, etc...
- Better suggestion handling, if you backspace after space the suggestion shouldn't be lost.
- Finger friendly option dialog
ps: Thanks to htctoucher, I'm using his skin (available now for version 0.14) as a test skin for development).
Post by tene on August 23, 2008 02:30PM