PocketCM Contacts & Keyboard
PocketCM

Your mobile at your fingertips
Google
Welcome (logout)
Help & Support for Contacts :  PocketCM
You have a problem, but it's probably not a bug, and definitly not a feature request. You want to share experience with other users? 
Installing CM
Posted by: slobodan ()
Date: November 03, 2008 01:50AM

Just got an MDA Vario but I'm a dumb user (bearly managed to unlock the phone). So, I downloaed CM 0.25 version but I'm haven't been able to install it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong? Where do i have to create a new Folder? (I added on in My Device on the phone and it shows in Mobile Device in Explorer on my PC.) And when I try to Extract the .cab file to the new Folder in Mobile Device the extract Browse dialog box does not see the Mobile Device folder so I can't extrect to it.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong,please.

DesperateDan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Installing CM
Posted by: slobodan ()
Date: November 03, 2008 02:06AM

Sorry, managed to install.

Have a question 'though. Can CM support more than 1 mobile number for a contact and if YES how do I do that (short of assigning the second mobile for a person to Pager or Car number or similar)?

Thanks.

DesperateDan

Posted by: veenad ()
Date: November 07, 2008 03:55PM

Hi, i have lg ks20 phone. i copied PCMKeyboardEN-0.14.cab and PocketCM-0.25c.cab to sd card and click on the cab file. installation of pocketcm-025c.cab was unsuccessful.

please help me if i miss any steps to install.

Thank u.

Posted by: tene ()
Date: November 07, 2008 06:39PM

is the zip version working?

Date: November 08, 2008 04:39AM

Hi Tene,
thank You.
I Didnot try zip version of CM. when i open zip in pc it looks correpted. i try to download many times. cant open. so i try cab version. CM key Board have only cab version.

Date: November 09, 2008 08:15AM

Hi Tene,
Zip Version Wroking. i dont know why cab version not working. Still getting problem with keybord cab version.

Thank You.

Posted by: geo ()
Date: December 15, 2008 03:20PM

ok thats my turn, I wonder why when i install it in my htc p3470, the software doesn t look as in the website, so what s wrong?? it looks more simple and when i try to install the theme, it s worst. oh and where is the file to make it in french? please I m lost and i really wanna make it works

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
© 2010 Quentin Pouplard