PocketCM Contacts & Keyboard
PocketCM

Your mobile at your fingertips
Google
Welcome (logout)
Help & Support for Contacts :  PocketCM
You have a problem, but it's probably not a bug, and definitly not a feature request. You want to share experience with other users? 
Softkey bar in Legacy SMS program is hidden!!
Posted by: s0s ()
Date: August 01, 2008 07:30PM

Tene,

Using Pocket CM 0.25c, when I concurrently use the legacy SMS/MMS program of Windows Mobile 6, I found out that the soft-key bar was hidden (see the picture attached). Hope this problem will be solved in next version.

My device is Hermes 8525 with Windows Mobile 6.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Softkey bar in Legacy SMS program is hidden!!
Posted by: tdekort ()
Date: August 04, 2008 10:10AM

I have this problem too (HTC Touch, WM6), but had not made the connection to PocketCM yet (thought it was a bug in the OS). It does not happen only in the legacy SMS program.

Pretty annoying sometimes, especially since it also covers the button to open/close the keyboard. So once you have opened the keyboard to enter e.g. Wireless settings, you can not close it anymore and you can also not hit 'next' because both buttons are covered.

It sort of seems like PocketCM sets the SIP to open at the bottom of the screen, not the top of the softkey bar.

Posted by: s0s ()
Date: August 07, 2008 06:34PM

tdekort: I'm not in situation like you. Only with Pocket CM. Never have before.

Posted by: nobtiba ()
Date: August 22, 2008 04:50AM

Same here. I think both pocket Cm and pocketcm keyboard cause this problem. After install these two i got the same problem. Very annoying ! Even worse, pocket cm keyboard cause the keyboard to stay on the screen without closing and it cover a part of the screen sometime. I have to get this of rid program, what a pity.

But still keep pocketcm contacts and it still cover the soft-key bar as you two. Also using windows mobile 6.0 on my ipaq 612 c.

Date: November 14, 2008 01:08PM

Hi,

Just like my other issue with word completion in PocketCM SMS, it seems that this issue is fixed in version 26 - at least for my configuration.

Regards,
Toine

Posted by: tene ()
Date: November 14, 2008 01:32PM

that make sense winking smiley

What's new in 0.26? (10/12/2008)

Added option to set/unset as default contact
Will also be the default contact for Manila2D
Bug fixes
Sip position should be better
New theming options
Update to latest PocketCM framework.

Glad this works for you and thanks for reporting updating your post when the issue seems to be fixed! (if only everybody could do the same)

Date: November 14, 2008 01:38PM

Hi tene,

Yes, I noticed that line in your "what's new" so I immediately jumped to version 26. I was suprised (delighted) to see that somehow the word completion with standard SIPs is now also working for me.

PocketCM forever !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
© 2010 Quentin Pouplard