PocketCM Contacts & Keyboard
PocketCM

Your mobile at your fingertips
Google
Welcome (logout)
PocketCM Feature Request :  PocketCM
Feature request about PocketCM Contacts. Please read the existing thread before postin, if I get one thread with 100 post about a feature, it's more likely to become reality than 20 threads with 3 posts about the same feature. 
Sms Threader application.
Posted by: t_john87 ()
Date: December 31, 2008 04:34AM

Great job on the contact application...i love the sms function...it would be great if you could take out the sms application sepearatly tough...make it the default in the WM platform...when you click on sms..to open that threader application..wich is so much faster,easier and fun to use then the standard one...once again...great job...i love all your applications..but i recomend you keep using the black themes (i know standard is white) ..but a black theme cant miss...ive made my imageviewer all black (including the dropdown shadows)...my keyboard is black,and my contact manager is black..all from your site...tnx again for all your hard work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sms Threader application.
Posted by: gasparirob ()
Date: January 22, 2009 08:25AM

Me too... I really would be able to open sms directly in threaded style... thumbs up

Posted by: Gautier ()
Date: January 23, 2009 09:23PM

me too :->

Posted by: tene ()
Date: January 23, 2009 09:25PM

pocketcm.exe -sms

Posted by: snowmandc ()
Date: February 21, 2009 05:50AM

tene Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pocketcm.exe -sms

is this a shortcut to open the sms app directly?without going through contacts first?

i ask because i get notifications of a new sms on my desktop and i would like that when i click the notification it opens up the message in pocketcm sms app !!!
is there a way to make that happen?

Posted by: sandman ()
Date: March 20, 2009 07:36PM

thumbs up

for sure!!!

Posted by: iambleu ()
Date: December 28, 2009 08:58AM

Hi Tene
Sorry I'm kinda slow with this stuff.. I want to know how to make a shortcut for the sms threader so that I won't go to contacts... Please help...

Thank you so much...Blue

Basically make PCM the default app for sms
Posted by: hotmatrixx ()
Date: November 02, 2010 12:05PM

I want it to Basically make PCM the default app for sms and then open it (with your command line I guess)straight from the notification to the threader. it must be a simple thing to do, like exsactly like making it the default app for opening your contacts list!

I haven't tested the phone yet - it is midnight here. (only just got it, love it - .29 crashes on me all the time, .28 seems stable) Ahh, but the same again for the phone app as well - so if I am notified of a missed call, I can opens on pcb and appears on the history, like sms do

Basically make PCM the default app for SMS
Date: November 02, 2010 12:08PM

I want it to Basically make PCM the default app for sms and then open it (with your command line I guess)straight from the notification to the threader. it must be a simple thing to do, like exactly like making it the default app for opening your contacts list!

I haven't tested the phone yet - it is midnight here. (only just got it, love it - .29 crashes on me all the time, .28 seems stable) Ahh, but the same again for the phone app as well - so if I am notified of a missed call, I can opens on pcb and appears on the history, like SMS do

Date: November 02, 2010 12:11PM

tene Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pocketcm.exe -sms

How would I implement the usage of this please, Tene? I expect I have o change a parameter somewhere, but where? thanks? Do I add this to the registry to get the results as I would like in my post on this thread? I am sure others would like to know how to implement this, please.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2010 12:15PM by hotmatrixx.

Date: November 03, 2010 01:55AM

Sorry - trying not to cross-post:

Hey, Guys - here is the answer to that one, I think - From This Thread

Re: Change the default SMS program
Posted by: tene ()
Date: November 02, 2010 02:11PM

Go to options, check "use old app for sending sms"... that's if I understand right the behavior you describe, in contact detail, hitting SMS just open the standard SMS app, not PocketCM threaded SMS.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
© 2010 Quentin Pouplard