PocketCM Contacts & Keyboard
PocketCM

Your mobile at your fingertips
Google
Welcome (logout)
Announcement & Discussion :  PocketCM
New version release, global information. And discussion! 
Pocket Keyboard - v 0,11b
Posted by: svobod3 ()
Date: November 03, 2007 06:18PM

Hi, I used version 0.10 and I appreciated large letter icon which was displayed after each tap (just to be sure that I had taped right letter). But in version 0.11b there is no this feature. Is it possible to activate it somehow?
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pocket Keyboard - v 0,11b
Posted by: tene ()
Date: November 03, 2007 07:40PM

It's still there the only difference is that it show after 100ms, this way, when you type fast, it's a little bit faster and don't annoy you, and you still get the feedback.

Date: November 03, 2007 08:44PM

Thanks for the information. Is mentioned time (100 ms) configurable?

Posted by: tene ()
Date: November 03, 2007 09:18PM

no it's not. However, I invite you to play a little bit with it first, from my experience, it's better this way. If after 2 or more weeks you want an option then I can think about it.

Date: November 03, 2007 10:14PM

Ok, I will try it. I appreciated immediate large icon display just to be sure that I had taped right letter. If you want to write faster, 100 ms is quite long time ...

Posted by: friguy3 ()
Date: November 03, 2007 11:40PM

I kinda miss the "big letter' display too. If I press to make sure its the right letter I feel like i have to hold it for a sec and it slows me down, although if it means that the keyboard pre se runs faster like this, i can live with it. Thanks again for this...best app ive ever used.

Posted by: tester1 ()
Date: November 06, 2007 09:31AM

Tene, Please make the immediate feedback configurable (or at least remove the expiry date on the previous version). I really really miss the immediate feedback.

Posted by: ibanez97 ()
Date: November 07, 2007 01:30AM

I tend to miss the immediate display as well. I'm slowed down by the display because I don't know what letter I'm hitting. Before I could see if I was on the wrong letter and drag to the correct letter immediately. Now I type and discover I'm not on the correct letter I don't know until I "key up" and I spend more time editing. I just can't see what letter I'm on around my big fat thumbs.

Posted by: kbnguy ()
Date: November 19, 2007 08:35PM

pls bring back popup big letter (Zero delayed)
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2007 08:36PM by kbnguy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
© 2010 Quentin Pouplard